Jumat, 06 Maret 2015

Execution, is it enough?

Execution, is it enough?

What is it all about? I, personally, didn’t disagree with this. I think it’s okay for Indonesia to execute people who are connected with drugs.  Yeah, when their lawyer say something about ‘HAM’, Indonesia do can say that they, drug sealers, kill ,million people by drugs which they sell. And, this is to make people who’ll sell drugs in Indonesia re-think. Because Indonesia isn’t easy again for drugs sealer.

However, I do disagree, with one of the statement in one of Indonesia’s TV channels. He said that all of people who’ll be executed, didn’t change. It’s a big NO! How can he say that ALL people are bad because of one person? Can I say all men love pink because my brother loves pink?

And, I do think that it’s not that effective, if the government only pusnish international drugs sealers heavily. On the other side, Indonesia’s drug sealers’ punishment isn’t that heavy, although they are wicked (evil?) enough. They put drugs in candy for children, etc. Drug sealers (not International) only punished years (for rich people can be shorter). And, they get ‘grasi’ from Indonesian president every year to make their punishment in jail shorter.

If government really want to save people in Indonesia from the death of drugs, don’t give heavy punishment only to  International drug sealers. Some drug sealers (I don’t say ALL) still consume drugs in jail. They still sell drugs in jail. And, Indonesia can make their own drugs (I mean, still there are some drug sealers factory).

So, only execute International drug sealers isn’t effective, if government don’t give local drug sealers heavy punishment.




English is my second language. So, tell me if i make mistakes.. Thank You :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar